[Meditation Society of America] Re: shabd Yoga /ganga

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
      > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
      > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
      > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
      Source
      > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
      > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
      knowledge ....
      > > That which is beyond all truths......
      > > go behind the energy
      > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
      > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
      > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
      > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
      show
      > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
      Realization
      > > that you claim........
      > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
      > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
      reason
      > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
      > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
      > > challenging her,
      > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
      than
      > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
      > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
      > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
      > > > your number down [exept Tony]
      > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
      realized,
      > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
      are
      > > in the minority
      > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
      why
      > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
      help
      > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
      calling* is
      > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
      around
      > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
      clown)
      > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
      > > smart you might take advantage of it...

      karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
      devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
      funny

    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
        > > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
        > > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
        > > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
        > > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
        > Source
        > > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
        > > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
        > knowledge ....
        > > > That which is beyond all truths......
        > > > go behind the energy
        > > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
        > > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
        > > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
        > > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
        > show
        > > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
        > Realization
        > > > that you claim........
        > > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
        > > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
        > reason
        > > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
        > > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
        > > > challenging her,
        > > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
        > than
        > > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
        > > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
        > > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
        > > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
        > realized,
        > > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
        > are
        > > > in the minority
        > > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
        > why
        > > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
        > help
        > > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
        > calling* is
        > > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
        > around
        > > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
        > clown)
        > > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
        > > > smart you might take advantage of it...
        > >

        > karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
        > devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
        > funny

        sorry Devi, when pressured I tell the
        truth as I see it. I have no idea why
        did Ganga tried to challenged me
        at what she failed misarably with her misundertandings and 'lack' and why you
        always try to spank me and why did
        you positioned yourself in disagreement
        with me

        REALITY CAN NOT BE MANIPULATED!! Devi

        Ganga with her aura-pic and upperhand
        stance sucks and from here you are
        pathetic with your C&P enlightenment

        I did not ask to be challenged but, when
        I am; I tell what is on my mind

        Karta

        ps: while you are now into asskissing
        Ganga why not ask her to be a member of
        her club? there you can do it: that is
        all what is there to be done and don't forget to ask for the Swami's cerificate

        <grin>

        LOL