[Meditation Society of America] Re: shabd Yoga /ganga

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
      G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
      realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
      they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
      measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the Source
      from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
      lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all knowledge ....
      That which is beyond all truths......
      go behind the energy
      karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
      G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
      devi: gangak is writing the truth
      gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that show
      that you are still a seeker and not resting within the Realization
      that you claim........
      devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
      karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the reason
      YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
      devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
      challenging her,
      karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker than
      I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
      devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
      karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
      > your number down [exept Tony]
      devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is realized,
      and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony are
      in the minority
      seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji, why
      don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll help
      remove this big problem your having with her...your *name calling* is
      probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs around
      here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic clown)
      again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
      smart you might take advantage of it...
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
        > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
        > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
        > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the Source
        > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
        > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all knowledge ....
        > That which is beyond all truths......
        > go behind the energy
        > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
        > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
        > devi: gangak is writing the truth
        > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that show
        > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the Realization
        > that you claim........
        > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
        > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the reason
        > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
        > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
        > challenging her,
        > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker than
        > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
        > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
        > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
        > > your number down [exept Tony]
        > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is realized,
        > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony are
        > in the minority
        > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji, why
        > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll help
        > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name calling* is
        > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs around
        > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic clown)
        > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
        > smart you might take advantage of it...

        and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania

        Karta
      • devianandi
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
          <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
          > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
          > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
          > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
          Source
          > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
          > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
          knowledge ....
          > > That which is beyond all truths......
          > > go behind the energy
          > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
          > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
          > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
          > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
          show
          > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
          Realization
          > > that you claim........
          > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
          > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
          reason
          > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
          > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
          > > challenging her,
          > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
          than
          > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
          > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
          > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
          > > > your number down [exept Tony]
          > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
          realized,
          > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
          are
          > > in the minority
          > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
          why
          > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
          help
          > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
          calling* is
          > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
          around
          > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
          clown)
          > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
          > > smart you might take advantage of it...

          karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
          devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
          funny

        • satkartar7
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
            > > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
            > > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
            > > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
            > > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
            > Source
            > > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
            > > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
            > knowledge ....
            > > > That which is beyond all truths......
            > > > go behind the energy
            > > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
            > > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
            > > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
            > > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
            > show
            > > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
            > Realization
            > > > that you claim........
            > > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
            > > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
            > reason
            > > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
            > > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
            > > > challenging her,
            > > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
            > than
            > > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
            > > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
            > > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
            > > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
            > realized,
            > > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
            > are
            > > > in the minority
            > > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
            > why
            > > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
            > help
            > > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
            > calling* is
            > > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
            > around
            > > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
            > clown)
            > > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
            > > > smart you might take advantage of it...
            > >

            > karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
            > devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
            > funny

            sorry Devi, when pressured I tell the
            truth as I see it. I have no idea why
            did Ganga tried to challenged me
            at what she failed misarably with her misundertandings and 'lack' and why you
            always try to spank me and why did
            you positioned yourself in disagreement
            with me

            REALITY CAN NOT BE MANIPULATED!! Devi

            Ganga with her aura-pic and upperhand
            stance sucks and from here you are
            pathetic with your C&P enlightenment

            I did not ask to be challenged but, when
            I am; I tell what is on my mind

            Karta

            ps: while you are now into asskissing
            Ganga why not ask her to be a member of
            her club? there you can do it: that is
            all what is there to be done and don't forget to ask for the Swami's cerificate

            <grin>

            LOL