Publishing geekdom, spelling and grammer

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 29, 2003
      I'm quite suprised that microsoft has a grammer
      checker and has had one for sometime, yet major
      publishing apps like Quark, Pagemaker and Indesign
      don't have this feature integrated. Quark has a
      plug-in, Pagemaker and Indesign have story editors,
      but no type as you go checkers built in.

      Mas OSX is the bomb, hehe, for the moment. I
      especially like the sliding and fading dialogs, much
      cuter/realistic then zoom rectangles. Wonder what the
      G5 will bring.

      Peace and Love

      http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,58058,00.html

      http://sbc.yahoo.com