[Meditation Society of America] Re: shabd Yoga /ganga

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
      > > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
      > realm of
      > > > manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but they
      > while
      > > > part of the Whole are still in a divisionary measure...... one
      > must
      > > > go beyond them and surrender to the Source from which they
      > > > come ...... the light that is beyond all lights....... the
      > unknowing
      > > > which is beyond all knowledge .... That which is beyond all
      > > > truths......
      > > >
      > > > shanti om
      > >

      > > go behind the energy
      > >
      > > oh!
      > >
      > > words! ya di ya da bla bla
      > >
      > > not possible!!!
      > >
      > > when you die
      >

      > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
      >
      > it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that show that
      > you are still a seeker and not resting within the Realization that
      > you claim........

      Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the reason YOU don't know
      this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!

      if you are telling me that you
      are a guru and I am seeker than I say
      go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown

      give up this sick guru-game we all have
      your number down [exept Tony]

      LOL

      Karta
    • devianandi
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
        G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
        realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
        they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
        measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the Source
        from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
        lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all knowledge ....
        That which is beyond all truths......
        go behind the energy
        karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
        G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
        devi: gangak is writing the truth
        gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that show
        that you are still a seeker and not resting within the Realization
        that you claim........
        devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
        karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the reason
        YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
        devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
        challenging her,
        karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker than
        I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
        devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
        karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
        > your number down [exept Tony]
        devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is realized,
        and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony are
        in the minority
        seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji, why
        don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll help
        remove this big problem your having with her...your *name calling* is
        probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs around
        here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic clown)
        again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
        smart you might take advantage of it...
      • satkartar7
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
          > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
          > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
          > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the Source
          > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
          > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all knowledge ....
          > That which is beyond all truths......
          > go behind the energy
          > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
          > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
          > devi: gangak is writing the truth
          > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that show
          > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the Realization
          > that you claim........
          > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
          > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the reason
          > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
          > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
          > challenging her,
          > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker than
          > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
          > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
          > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
          > > your number down [exept Tony]
          > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is realized,
          > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony are
          > in the minority
          > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji, why
          > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll help
          > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name calling* is
          > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs around
          > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic clown)
          > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
          > smart you might take advantage of it...

          and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania

          Karta
        • devianandi
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
            <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
            > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
            > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
            > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
            Source
            > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
            > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
            knowledge ....
            > > That which is beyond all truths......
            > > go behind the energy
            > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
            > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
            > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
            > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
            show
            > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
            Realization
            > > that you claim........
            > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
            > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
            reason
            > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
            > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
            > > challenging her,
            > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
            than
            > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
            > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
            > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
            > > > your number down [exept Tony]
            > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
            realized,
            > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
            are
            > > in the minority
            > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
            why
            > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
            help
            > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
            calling* is
            > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
            around
            > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
            clown)
            > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
            > > smart you might take advantage of it...

            karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
            devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
            funny

          • satkartar7
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
              > > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
              > > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
              > > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
              > > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
              > Source
              > > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
              > > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
              > knowledge ....
              > > > That which is beyond all truths......
              > > > go behind the energy
              > > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
              > > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
              > > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
              > > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
              > show
              > > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
              > Realization
              > > > that you claim........
              > > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
              > > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
              > reason
              > > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
              > > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
              > > > challenging her,
              > > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
              > than
              > > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
              > > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
              > > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
              > > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
              > realized,
              > > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
              > are
              > > > in the minority
              > > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
              > why
              > > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
              > help
              > > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
              > calling* is
              > > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
              > around
              > > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
              > clown)
              > > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
              > > > smart you might take advantage of it...
              > >

              > karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
              > devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
              > funny

              sorry Devi, when pressured I tell the
              truth as I see it. I have no idea why
              did Ganga tried to challenged me
              at what she failed misarably with her misundertandings and 'lack' and why you
              always try to spank me and why did
              you positioned yourself in disagreement
              with me

              REALITY CAN NOT BE MANIPULATED!! Devi

              Ganga with her aura-pic and upperhand
              stance sucks and from here you are
              pathetic with your C&P enlightenment

              I did not ask to be challenged but, when
              I am; I tell what is on my mind

              Karta

              ps: while you are now into asskissing
              Ganga why not ask her to be a member of
              her club? there you can do it: that is
              all what is there to be done and don't forget to ask for the Swami's cerificate

              <grin>

              LOL