Re: Namaste

  • steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2003
      I couldn't agree more with you. That is why I prefer to remain silent
      most of the time. There is no point in debating. I am glad you are
      busy working with those needing help. That is definitely your number
      one priority. Love and blessings, Steve.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"
      <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

      > Namaste -
      >
      > There is no reason to remain on this line ..... my function is
      that
      > of Guru and not armchair philosophy endlessly debating that
      > which cannot be debated ......
      >
      > debating is separation and mental strivings rather than the
      > Bliss of Sat*Chit* Anand which simply IS when mind stills ......
      > why to chase weeds when simply there is a garden of delight
      > always at hand ?
      >
      > any wishing may email me directly or may find me at Guru
      > Satsang or Kundalini Online or God Realized ...... from this
      > month will be quite busy working with those coming for kundalini
      > help and so have no time to invest in these debates which serve
      > no purpose ....... it is ego that wishes debate after debate to
      > secure itself and its understanding ..... how can one debate
      > Reality it simply IS....... it doesn't need to be
      discussed ........

      > may you find that which you seek ..... may what you find be
      > Liberation ........
      >
      > shanti om
      >
      > crystalkundalini@h...
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2003
        <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

        > Namaste -
        >
        > There is no reason to remain on this line ..... my function is
        that
        > of Guru and not armchair philosophy endlessly debating that
        > which cannot be debated ......
        >
        > debating is separation and mental strivings rather than the
        > Bliss of Sat*Chit* Anand which simply IS when mind stills ......
        > why to chase weeds when simply there is a garden of delight
        > always at hand ?
        >
        > any wishing may email me directly or may find me at Guru
        > Satsang or Kundalini Online or God Realized ...... from this
        > month will be quite busy working with those coming for kundalini
        > help and so have no time to invest in these debates which serve
        > no purpose ....... it is ego that wishes debate after debate to
        > secure itself and its understanding ..... how can one debate
        > Reality it simply IS....... it doesn't need to be
        discussed ........

        > may you find that which you seek ..... may what you find be
        > Liberation ........
        >
        > shanti om
        >
        > crystalkundalini@h...

        Actually G. the debates serve a good purpose. Your philosophy and
        service are well outlined and any one reading your debates have a
        good idea if you can help them. The way to reach you is clear as is
        your willingness to help.
        Nothing is lost.
        Bobby G.