[Meditation Society of America] Re: namaste

  • G
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 28, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce

      <crystalkundalini@h...>
      > writes:
      > >
      > > > There is also "ego" that
      > > > simply comes and goes --
      > > > nothing "is trapped" unless
      > > > the iteration is unobserved
      > > > as such!
      > >

      > > G: if there is coming and going then it isn't sahaja and it isn't
      > > realization.....
      > >
      > Realization excludes nothing.
      > Just as flights of butterflies
      > come and go within the one so
      > do thought patterns -- neither
      > occurence precludes anything.

      G: mind and the "I" are one ..... when mind is stilled no self
      remains........ nothing comes and goes within the One ......
      there is only the ONE....... your mentation is either living within
      the cognition of ONE in Samadhi which is the stilled mind and
      the open Heart of Pure Awareness or you are in the mind of
      duality ..........
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.