Re: Kundalini Yoga /Tony

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2003
      <<As far as I can tell she has more
      > direct and practical experience with kundalini than
      > anyone I know. She is a completed Kundalini Master,

      That is all well and good and perhaps
      her guidance is helpful
      to some who are not in touch with their
      own bodies.

      But, no matter how you slice it,
      kundalini is but a concept,
      another veil of consciousness.

      A master of kundalini is no different
      than a master of tennis or aikido or anything else

      Ganga---->kundalini

      Venus and Serena Williams------->tennis

      Freyja

    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2003
        freyjartist@a... wrote:
        > <<As far as I can tell she has more
        > > direct and practical experience with kundalini than
        > > anyone I know. She is a completed Kundalini Master,
        >

        > That is all well and good and perhaps
        > her guidance is helpful
        > to some who are not in touch with their
        > own bodies.
        >
        > But, no matter how you slice it,
        > kundalini is but a concept,
        > another veil of consciousness.
        >
        > A master of kundalini is no different
        > than a master of tennis or aikido or anything else
        >
        > Ganga---->kundalini
        >
        > Venus and Serena Williams------->tennis
        >
        > Freyja

        G: you know nothing of kundalini....... tennis doesn't take one
        to Realization --- Kundalini can......... this is the type of thinking
        that one has that has a little knowledge...... a little knowledge is
        a dangerous thing.........
      • freyjartist
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"
          <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
          > freyjartist@a... wrote:
          > > <<As far as I can tell she has more
          > > > direct and practical experience with kundalini than
          > > > anyone I know. She is a completed Kundalini Master,
          > >

          > > That is all well and good and perhaps
          > > her guidance is helpful
          > > to some who are not in touch with their
          > > own bodies.
          > >
          > > But, no matter how you slice it,
          > > kundalini is but a concept,
          > > another veil of consciousness.
          > >
          > > A master of kundalini is no different
          > > than a master of tennis or aikido or anything else
          > >
          > > Ganga---->kundalini
          > >
          > > Venus and Serena Williams------->tennis
          > >
          > > Freyja
          >

          > G: you know nothing of kundalini....... tennis doesn't take
          one
          > to Realization --- Kundalini can......... this is the type of
          thinking
          > that one has that has a little knowledge...... a little knowledge
          is
          > a dangerous thing.........

          Think what ever you like.

          I pay it no mind.