Re: The World as your Guru

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Dear Ganga,

      I just want to reiterate that I am not here to argue with you. I
      respect you and your ways. But there are many ways and many
      perspectives. I am not against gurus, that is not my perspective. I
      am all for gurus and I am also all for relying on your own self. In
      my case, I am on the path of the latter. One is not more right than
      the other. You have a lot of wisdom to share and many are glad you
      are here and many of your students are glad to have you as a guru. I
      only wish you well and your students well. With love and affection,
      Steve.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"