Re: Journal Entry -Eve August 19

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
      eveneon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      ..." I noticed certain things about myself. I tried not to latch on
      to it. It was interesting."
      Ah - the Witness...the "small silent inner voice". In all of these
      meditation experiences, more and more at One, the ego desolves, and
      the infinite, eternal Truth shines its light. "I", the Witness
      noticed. "I", the separate from the universe image, "tried".

      Without trying, Witness effortly and there is no effort to witness.

      Kir Li Molari