[Meditation Society of America] Re: namaste

  • G
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 28, 2003

      > On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:09:06 -0000 "G"

      > ongoing entity but rather a
      > transient phenomenon. In
      > the case of identification,
      > there is the illusion that
      > it is ongoing and actual,
      > which gives rise to the
      > common misperception that
      > we are the body-mind.

      G: what responds ? does an identity need to respond ? if you
      want to cling to an ego then go for it ......... if it is the mainstay of
      your existence then fine ....... but why equate the Conscious
      Awareness of Source with and without differentiation as ego ?
      that is the limitational mind of islands........

      there is Cosmic Consciousness that sees beyond distinction to
      the Heart of ONE ...... and then there is ego which is trapped in
      the illusion of many ......... complete with name, form , identity
      and conceptual patterns of living acting and interacting that has
      no cognition, or at most has had simply a momentary glimpse
      into the Reality versus the transient show ....... for that one there
      is only the divisonary world and mind chatter which brings
      separation and shadow no matter how great the concepts .......

      the show is neither real or unreal........

      who is it that approves or disapproves in what is being written....
      is it not simply the mind and it's ongoing projections ?

      when that mind stills where are the projections and valuations?
      the sage while seeing the projections is not limited to them or
      caught within them but Lives within the Reality that IS ......
      if there is no externalization ( catching in duality) of awareness
      then simply Sat*Chit*Anand remains........ Sat*Chit*Anand is
      the ONE either in motion which is seen as duality or static which
      is beyond all such states ....... in either case it remains ONE......
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.