Journal Entry-Eve August 30

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      August 30, 2002
      Time: 8:20am
      Duration: 35 minutes
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, hands resting on knees
      Technique: Body and breath awareness
      Variation: Chanted OM silently

      My concentration was good today and mind chatter was medium. Kept my
      focus on my breath almost continuously, while keeping an awareness of
      my body and my environment. The window was open, which allowed me to
      notice the smells and sounds coming in from outside, as well as a
      soft breeze every once in a while. My body was very relaxed. I felt
      very calm afterwards. A "good" session today.