Journal Entry-Eve August 29

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 6:07 AM
      August 29, 2002
      Time: 8:50am
      Duration: 15 minutes
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, hands resting on knees
      Technique: Body and breath awareness
      Variation: Chanted OM silently

      My concentration was much better today, but it was still a short
      session. My sister called 15 minutes into it, and I answered the
      phone. And decided to talk to her for a bit. It was nice. I hadn't
      heard from in a while. Maybe I will try again later today