Journal Entry-Eve August 28

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      August 28, 2002
      Time: 8:30am
      Duration: 15 minutes
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, hands resting on knees
      Technique: Body and breath awareness
      Variation: Chanted OM silently

      It's been over a week since I sat down and meditated. My
      concentration was not very good today. Mind chatter was very high. I
      was never quite able to settle into my session and I gave up fairly
      easy. Oh well! I'll try again tomorrow.