Journal Entry -Eve August 19

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
      Date: August 19, 2002
      Time: 8:10am
      Duration: 30 minutes (open)
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, hands resting on knees
      Technique: Body and breath awareness
      Variation: Chanted Om silently

      Mind chatter was medium to high today. Kept my focus most of the
      time. I would bring it back by noting "thinking". I was curious today
      about my mind chatter. About how it helps me see how I act and think
      habitually. I noticed certain things about myself. I tried not to
      latch on to it. It was interesting.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
        eveneon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        ..." I noticed certain things about myself. I tried not to latch on
        to it. It was interesting."
        Ah - the Witness...the "small silent inner voice". In all of these
        meditation experiences, more and more at One, the ego desolves, and
        the infinite, eternal Truth shines its light. "I", the Witness
        noticed. "I", the separate from the universe image, "tried".

        Without trying, Witness effortly and there is no effort to witness.

        Kir Li Molari