Re: [Meditation Society of America] Men. Oh. Pause...

  • Judi Rhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      This was origionally posted 8/27 and there was no response. I'm
      reposting this again, hoping a female will answer, but I'll respond
      myself if need be. Here it is.....
      Hi. I hope you can help me out. I am nearly 50 years old. For the
      last few months, I have been stressed out and have been waking up in
      the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep. I keep awake
      worrying about things etc. I am also going through menopause. Do
      you have any good meditation advice for me? Your help would be
      appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

      ***** Sorry I can't help you, I'm 55 and still no signs of menopause, but I suggest you see a doctor. That's what my mother did and it worked out fine. Of course, she was always worrying about something, but that's what mothers do! :-)

      Judi