Mullah Meditates

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Nasrudin joined a Trappist monastery. It was customary in this
      monastery to maintain silence all year with the exception of one monk
      having a chance to speak once a year.
      The first year one monk said, "I like potatoes and I hope we can
      have more potatoes in our menu".
      The next year a second monk spoke and said, "I am sick of having
      potatoes every day in this monastery".
      The following year it was Mulla Nasrudin's turn to speak and he
      said, "I want a transfer to another monastery. I cannot stand this
      constant bickering"!