RE: [Meditation Society of America] Eve's Journal Entries

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 11:52 AM
      Hi Eve,

      I look forward to your journal entries. I find them very encouraging. There
      is a feeling of kinship I get when I read them, most especially when I have
      experienced what you mention in your journal.

      I forgot to mention that I enjoyed your neon sculptures. I saw them around
      the time I had connection problems.

      ...Tony