Re: Sorry Karta if your b.s. meter is going off with my posts

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      > Hi Karta,
      >
      > I hope you are not getting too annoyed with my posts and getting sick
      > of my lovey dovey posts. I remember you found it to be b.s.

      I don't remember, sorry I am changing
      right ow to be loving

      > in the
      > past. Don't worry, I only post for a short while and then I just lurk
      > around, so you won't have to hear my voice for much longer. For some
      > reason I like you immensely though, even though you tease me a lot
      > and say I am full of b.s. and you do not like people like that. On my
      > end, I only feel love for you. Love is a strange thing. Love wells up
      > in me for certain people I have no objective reason to feel such a
      > strong feeling for. I have a hunch that in your case it is due to the
      > fact that you have helped me immensely on my path, whether you know
      > it or not. Your snide comments actually helped me to see things more
      > clearly in myself. So you have been one of my greatest teachers, and
      > I have a lot of love for those who point me back to myself. Good
      > night and wishing you well, Love Steve.

      dear Steve,

      you are like sunshine and your love
      intoxication got to e too what is
      a miracle because I've o love in my
      life.

      <grin>

      there must be somethin' wrong with me

      Is it possible to pay attention how
      to step up on the corporate ladder?

      It would electrify me to put my energies
      into $ etc and you are so intelligent

      here is site for zipping up can be done
      to the cubicle 'door' also

      When you wrote you are shuffling paper
      I meant to ask you if you can have a
      headset on

      <http://www.tapintoheaven.com/2stuff/stufprotec.shtml>

      <http://www.wisdomquotes.com/cat_compassion.html>

      PEMA CHODRON:
      When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it's bottomless, that it doesn't have any resolution, that this heart is huge, vast, and limitless. You begin to discover how much warmth and gentleness is there, as well as how much space.

      love, Karta