dup. - meant to post prev msg like this!

  • warmheart23
    Message 1 of 197 , Dec 30, 2001
      you're welcome for the words.<br>Thank you.
      Although that response perhaps does not seem too cryptic,
      why do I feel I'll understand it better 5 yrs from
      now than I do now? ha ha
      have been desiring to learn to see auras. So I think
      it's neat you posted something about a 3rd eye
      technique, as I suspect that is related to being able to
      "see"- see auras or whatever.<br><br>thanks again ,
      where do I learn more about 3rd eye
      feel I'm living happily ever after already, we'll see
      if it continues!
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9 6:25 AM
        wrote: