The Wisdom Of No Escape

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hi Michael,
      Yes, that is exactly right. I actually picked up this book after you
      suggested it to someone else here on the group. I really love it. I
      have only read the first 5 chapters. I am taking my time with it, re-
      reading chapters a few times before I move onto the next. I have read
      alot of book that have to do with meditation and there is something
      about this one that is very clear to me. I'm not quite sure what it
      is, maybe just her perspective. It has definately had an influence in
      my meditation.
      Thanks for the recommendation.
      Eve

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
      wrote:
      > excellent, that is a meditation described by Pem Chodrun
      > in her book "The Wisdom of No Escape and The Art of Lvong Kindness"
      >
      > ciao - michael

      Service.