Re: [Meditation Society of America] New Issue of The Inner Traveler

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      Dear John,
      Thanks for the interest. I've emailed you the URL and hope you enjoy
      and benefit from it. Since Sri Jerry Katz (thanks Cuz!)just reposted
      our original offer to send The Inner Traveler's URL on the NonDuality
      Salon Digest today, Im reposting it here:

      Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:32:51 -0300
      From: Jerry Katz <jerry@...>
      Subject: from bob rose

      Bob Rose posted the following to his list. The Inner
      Traveler is a fine publication. It's published in hard copy
      as well, and worth supporting.
      --Jerry

      -----

      The URL for the new issue of Inner Traveler is now being
      Emailed to our members and subscribers. This will take a
      while, so please be patient. For others who are
      interested, I will be glad to send it to anyone who
      emails me and requests it. Thanks to our wonder-full
      artists and authors, it is one of the most beautiful,
      and filled with wisdom, meditation publications ever.
      Thank you to all who have contributed to this and every
      issue of The Inner Traveler. We are very blessed to be
      able to share your gifts.

      Peace and blessings, Bob Rose,
      President, Meditation Society of America
      medit8@...
      http://www.meditationsociety.com