Re: [Meditation Society of America] New Issue of The Inner Traveler

  • john l.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hi. I would definately like to receive the issue. thanks!

      john

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
        Dear John,
        Thanks for the interest. I've emailed you the URL and hope you enjoy
        and benefit from it. Since Sri Jerry Katz (thanks Cuz!)just reposted
        our original offer to send The Inner Traveler's URL on the NonDuality
        Salon Digest today, Im reposting it here:

        Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:32:51 -0300
        From: Jerry Katz <jerry@...>
        Subject: from bob rose

        Bob Rose posted the following to his list. The Inner
        Traveler is a fine publication. It's published in hard copy
        as well, and worth supporting.
        --Jerry

        -----

        The URL for the new issue of Inner Traveler is now being
        Emailed to our members and subscribers. This will take a
        while, so please be patient. For others who are
        interested, I will be glad to send it to anyone who
        emails me and requests it. Thanks to our wonder-full
        artists and authors, it is one of the most beautiful,
        and filled with wisdom, meditation publications ever.
        Thank you to all who have contributed to this and every
        issue of The Inner Traveler. We are very blessed to be
        able to share your gifts.

        Peace and blessings, Bob Rose,
        President, Meditation Society of America
        medit8@...
        http://www.meditationsociety.com