Re: Concentration Vs. Meditation

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      "mariappan_s" wrote:
      > Friends!
      > I am new to this group. Can anyone please reveal me the difference
      > between Concentration and Meditation
      > -Mariappan

      Dear Mariappan,
      I think you will find a very clear explanation of the difference
      between Concentration and Meditation at this URL:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/what.html
      This is from our web site, Meditation Station, There are dozens of
      concepts and techniques shared there, and I hope you will make use of
      them to your benefit.