Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: If I Loved You

  • Judi Rhodes
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2002
      Dear Judi,
      I (whoever I is) too was really blown away by "If I Loved You".

      ***** heh heh! :-)

      have even asked Steven for permission to publish it in The Inner
      Traveler.

      ***** Oh, that would be great, what'd he say?

      Perhaps in the same issue as your upcoming article. Thanks
      for posting it here.

      ***** Perhaps if he says yes, I'll write a co-piece to go along with it.
      Dan Berkow also wrote an excellent piece in response too.

      I see that Papajeff has started posting on your
      excellent The End of The Rope Ranch group. Way cool!

      ***** Yes, he's a sweetheart isn't he?

      BTW, we have an
      incredible new artist who's work will be in upcoming issues, who just
      moved to Taos...Brien Coleman. His site is at www.phantimage.net
      After checking it out, I'm not sure if you'll want to cross to the
      other side of the street if you run into him, or embrace him. Just
      kidding. He's brillant.

      ******** I took a quick look at his site - hahahaha :-) I wonder who his dope dealer is? :-)
      Just kidding.

      Judi

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2002
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Judi Rhodes"

        Judi wrote:
        > ***** heh heh! :-)

        I have even asked Steven for permission to publish it in The Inner
        > Traveler.

        > ***** Oh, that would be great, what'd he say?

        He just gave the OK today.

        > Perhaps in the same issue as your upcoming article. Thanks
        > for posting it here.
        >
        > ***** Perhaps if he says yes, I'll write a co-piece to go along
        with it.

        So, should I send you some sharpened pencils? Seriously, anything you
        want to share will be much appreciated!
        Thanks, Bob