New Issue of The Inner Traveler

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2002
      The URL for the new issue of Inner Traveler is now being Emailed to
      our members and subscribers. This will take a while, so please be
      patient. For others who are interested, I will be glad to send it to
      anyone who emails me and requests it. Thanks to our wonder-full
      artists and authors, it is one of the most beautiful, and filled with
      wisdom, meditation publications ever. Thank you to all who have
      contributed to this and every issue of The Inner Traveler. We are
      very blessed to be able to share your gifts.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      medit8@...
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
    • john l.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
        Hi. I would definately like to receive the issue. thanks!

        john

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
          Dear John,
          Thanks for the interest. I've emailed you the URL and hope you enjoy
          and benefit from it. Since Sri Jerry Katz (thanks Cuz!)just reposted
          our original offer to send The Inner Traveler's URL on the NonDuality
          Salon Digest today, Im reposting it here:

          Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:32:51 -0300
          From: Jerry Katz <jerry@...>
          Subject: from bob rose

          Bob Rose posted the following to his list. The Inner
          Traveler is a fine publication. It's published in hard copy
          as well, and worth supporting.
          --Jerry

          -----