Re: [Meditation Society of America] Collection of bad karma???

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 8:34 PM
      Well, I am not sure how much I believe in karma, but I do believe that
      when we cross over and have our life review, we will go thru the
      experience of feeling the pain (and joys) that others experienced
      because of our actions, good and bad. All of us have done things we
      are not proud of, many of us have undoubtedly done the things you
      mentioned (I myself was involved with a married man for almost 8 years),
      and in my opinion the key now is just to recognize the wrongs we did and
      move forward. You need to do a number of things to help yourself right
      now, including surrounding yourself with the white light of love and
      protection, learning to meditate if you do not already, and most
      importantly, forgive yourself for whatever wrongs you feel you have done
      in the past. Self forgiveness is the biggie, and often the most
      difficult of all.

      I have found that when I am able to think positively I pull positive
      energy towards me, and when I am feeling badly and negatively, it is
      amazing the things that go wrong in my life. I believe I am drawing
      negative energy to me thru my own thoughts, and that may be what you are
      doing now.

      Learn to like yourself, believe in yourself, know that doing something
      bad does NOT make you a bad person. You are human, we all get alittle
      misguided at different times in our life and end up with regrets. Be
      gentle with yourself.

      Hang in there!

      Hugs,

      Sandy