Collection of bad karma???

  • Lamer_1964
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hi, I am having a very rough time right now and believe it may be
      related to karma. I have done a lot of different things that can
      bring on bad karma. Stealing and adultery are the main ones that I am
      really afraid of. I want to clean or clear this from myself, but am
      not real sure on how or what to do. Can someone give me some advise?

      Deserate in Missouri...or is that misery?

      TIA for all who answer.