Septermber Replease of Ancient Knowledge

  • DebraLLawson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2002
      Greetings All Dearest List Members,

      Below is an excellent update from Gary,

      September Release of Ancient Knowledge - Please Forward to All Lists

      The July "End Times" announcement enabled me to release much in the way of
      ancient knowledge last week that has not been previously discussed at any
      level
      of Intensive before. Last week was the first 8 day intensive since I was
      cleared
      to release additional ancient knowledge and higher level techniques.

      Last week was a very exciting intensive as participants came from Africa,
      Asia
      and North America bringing a blend of cultures and backgrounds. This enabled
      me
      to speak about Creation and Ascension in a manner so all would understand the
      importance of Ascension and why you came here.

      Accordingly I discussed in detail each of the 12 dimensions in our Universe,
      including how each level is created. Then, Ascension was discussed in depth
      so
      everyone could understand the importance of an individual Ascension and the
      magnificent work one can do upon one's Ascension.

      Much time was also expended during my daily lectures covering the history of
      humanity, the 144,000, the 7 races - now 5, the mass confusion in one's DNA
      resulting from ancient conflicts, the wrenching separation of "Twin Flames",
      etc.
      etc. It was found this information assisted many people understand the
      significance and power of the new DNA cleansing meditation. The new DNA
      cleansing
      meditation was given for the first time on Saturday to the August intensive
      with
      amazing results.

      The spectacular leaps in spiritual growth exhibited by participants and the
      mammoth expansions of consciousness indicates the release of additional
      ancient
      knowledge and the new DNA technique is the best approach in teaching Adept
      Intensives. I will be lecturing daily to the September Intensive being held
      at
      the following locations:

      6 am Seattle WA Veronica at veronicah@...
      10 am Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Cathy at suncat1111@...