Meditation Class

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2002
      Hi. This is just a reminder that the last summer class of the
      Meditation Society of America will be this Sat. 8/24 at the
      Easttown Library, Rt. 30 (Lancaster Pike), in Berwyn PA.
      This is a free class. If you are going to be in the Philly area,
      please consider taking advantage of this opportunity for a
      live-in-person meditation experience. If you need directions,
      I suggest trying Mapquest, and if that isn't sufficient, please
      email me and I'll try to direct you appropriately. Also, our fall
      classes will be starting 9/13 at Montgomery County Community
      College and 9/16 for the Haverford Adult School Program. For
      info and to register for these classes, call MCCC at 215-641-6397,
      and Haverford at 610-446-8022. Both of these classes usually
      "sell-out" quickly, so the sooner you sign up, the better.
      I hope to see you in class!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      Medit8@...
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
    • tabularosa
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 23, 2002
        > Hi. This is just a reminder that the last summer class of the
        > Meditation Society of America will be this Sat. 8/24 at the
        > Easttown Library, Rt. 30 (Lancaster Pike), in Berwyn PA.
        > This is a free class.

        Hey, Bob? You forgot to mention a time. Not certain I can make it for
        tomorrow but I'll try depending on time frame. Need to go to a
        funeral first.

        My new pup doesn't sit still long enough to meditate so I ruled out
        any meditative sounding names. He kinda got stuck with the moniker of
        Moose instead. It fits him better at least. So Bob, did you get your
        new pupster yet? Be interested in hearing what name you come up with
        for your "moose."

        Enjoying living in the moment with Moose,

        Tab
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 23, 2002
          Hi Tab,
          We'll be having class from 12:30 to 2pm tomorrow. At 2:01, I'll be
          driving to upstate PA to check out a 4 month old Newfoundland puppy.
          If we don't take him home, we'll stay over and drive to Maryland
          Sunday to see a 10 month old named Hunter. So, I hope by the end of
          this weekend, we will be enjoying our new Moose (Great name!).
          I hope you can make it to class.
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "tabularosa" <tabularosa@y...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 10, 2002
            Our first class of the fall semester at Montgomery County Community
            College is full (actually they oversold it by 16). It will be in
            Room 105 of Parkhouse Hall, which is their main building, and be from
            7 to 8:30pm every other Fri. for 14 weeks. If you are a member of the
            Meditation Society of America, we will be glad to find a seat for
            you, but please give me advance notice. I'll be finding out about the
            availability of seats for the Mon. night classes for the Haverford
            Adult Education Program tomorrow. Books, the internet, CD's, etc.,
            are all very good ways to learn about meditation, but our
            live-in-person classes offer a unique opportunity to share
            experiences, have questions answered, and have immediate interaction
            and clarification about meditation concepts and techniques. It has
            the potential to be highly beneficial and speed up your learning
            curve quite dramatically. The best way to learn about meditation is
            by actually meditating, and of course we do that as
            well in our classes. I hope to be in class with you soon.
            Peace and blessings,
            Bob Rose, President,
            Meditation Society of America
            medit8@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2002
              Our next class of the fall semester will be tomorrow night, Fri.
              10/11, 7pm to 8:30pm, Room 105A, Parkhouse Hall, Montgomery County
              Community College, Blue Bell PA. I hope to see you there!
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 24, 2002
                Our next class will be Fri. 10/25/02 in Room 105, Parkhouse Hall,
                Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA, 7 to 8:30 PM. In
                answer to many queries, there is no need to have attended the
                previous classes. As well as furthering the concepts and techniques
                previously shared, each one is unique and stands alone. I hope to see
                you in class tomorrow night.
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2002
                  The next to last class for the fall semester for the Haverford Adult
                  School Program will be Monday night from 6:30 to 8pm at the Haverford
                  Middle School, Rm. 208. If you are planning to attend and need
                  directions, please email me at medit8@...
                  We will be reviewing many of the techniques and concepts presented
                  previously. Also, we will be focusing on how to maintain a
                  meditative perspective in "real life", not just when sitting in
                  meditation. I hope to see you there.
                  Peace and blessings,
                  Bob Rose, President,
                  Meditation Society of America
                  http://www.meditationsociety.com
                • betteji
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 21, 2002
                    The next meditation class will be tonight at Montgomery County
                    Community College, Room 105 in Parkhouse Hall, 7 to 8:30 pm. If you
                    need further information or directions, please email
                    medit8@...