Mullah Nasrudin Teaching Story

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2002
      What do you make of this one......

      Nasrudin was standing on a street corner, selling "guaranteed
      cockroach poison". "How do you use it?" asked a curious passerby.
      "Simple," answered Nasrudin. "you catch the cockroach, tickle it, and
      when it opens it's mouth - you throw in the poison. It is guaranteed
      to work within an hour". "But if you catch the cockroach, you may as
      well squash it with your foot, no?" asked the man. "There are ways
      and there are ways. I do not argue about techniques. I sell cockroach
      poison" answered Nasrudin with dignity.