Re: Meditation & enlightenment

    Message 1 of 197 , Dec 28, 2001
      Hi - If I understand your question correctly, I
      will answer by saying that I feel that Enlightenment
      is realized by grace and we can't really say there
      is a cause and effect relationship with meditation.
      But, every Enlightened person seems to have been a
      meditator, and it certainly seems to be the best "pointer"
      to what should be removed or replaced in our
      personality, mind, physical and emotional reactions, that
      prevent us from Realization. And this would certainly
      agree with the concept of meditating "to purify the
      energies". I hope this is the type response you were looking
      for.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: