Re: Sandeep - simple English please

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
      Dear Tony,
      I think that there are times when Sandeep appears and times when he
      disappears. I might be (and hope I am) mistaken, but I think he has
      disappeared. Let's look within and see if we can find him.
      "Tony" <tosime@l...> wrote:
      > Hi Sandeep,
      >
      > I guess I am ready for our little walk...
      >
      > Thus the lint in the eye, is nothing but this sense of
      entitification,
      > this "me", this sense of doership.
      >
      > If there is an interest, to explore this further, we could take a
      walk.

      > Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo
      >

      > ...Tony
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 15, 2002
        Hi Bob,

        Thanks for your message and the pointer to the deeper dimension.

        I will probably mail Sandeep directly. However, I look forward to his
        return.