Sandeep - simple English please

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
      Hi Sandeep,

      I guess I am ready for our little walk...

      Thus the lint in the eye, is nothing but this sense of entitification,
      this "me", this sense of doership.

      If there is an interest, to explore this further, we could take a walk.

      Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo

      ...Tony
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
        Dear Tony,
        I think that there are times when Sandeep appears and times when he
        disappears. I might be (and hope I am) mistaken, but I think he has
        disappeared. Let's look within and see if we can find him.
        "Tony" <tosime@l...> wrote:
        > Hi Sandeep,
        >
        > I guess I am ready for our little walk...
        >
        > Thus the lint in the eye, is nothing but this sense of
        entitification,
        > this "me", this sense of doership.
        >
        > If there is an interest, to explore this further, we could take a
        walk.

        > Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo
        >

        > ...Tony
      • Tony
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 15, 2002
          Hi Bob,

          Thanks for your message and the pointer to the deeper dimension.

          I will probably mail Sandeep directly. However, I look forward to his
          return.