Nasrudin finds inner peace

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      Nasrudin's friend greeted him with a smile.
      "Hello Nasrudin. You seem so serene. What do
      you attribute it to?"
      "Well", said Nasrudin,"After so many people said
      I needed it, I went for psychoanalysis, and the
      advice I got worked!"
      "And what advise was that?" asked his friend.
      "My therapist told me the way to achieve inner peace
      was to finish things I had started. Today I finished
      2 bags of potato chips and a chocolate cake. I feel
      better already."