SciFi Channel looking for spiritualist

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      I just got this Email, and have no idea if it is "real", but thinking
      it is, at the very least, sort of funny, I thought I'd post it here:
      Hello,

      I am a producer in Los Angeles working on a new reality series for the
      SciFi Channel and was wondering if you could help me. We are looking
      for new age/spiritualist type of person to participate. Please read
      on for more information...

      A. Smith & Co. Productions has joined forces with The Sci Fi Channel
      to produce a cutting-edge new reality series entitled, Mad Mad HouseĀ…
      and we are looking for the stars of our show!

      We are scouring the country to put together a group of individuals who
      live very alternative lifestyles. This core cast will be known as The
      Alts. Like royalty, the Alts will live in and reign over a mansion
      called Alt Manor. They will get the chance to showcase their lifestyle
      and demonstrate their special skills to America, but the Alts' biggest
      responsibility will be to choose a winner from among 12 "Joe Average"
      contestants who will dare to come live with them in Alt Manor. The
      contestants will be exposed to these different lifestyles and will
      have the chance to experience them first hand!

      We are currently looking for people who fit into these six categories:

      1. Vampire
      2. Witch
      3. Voodoo Priest
      4. Trekker
      5. Spiritualist/Healer
      6. Modern Primitive

      As I mentioned, we are looking for a very spiritual, centered person
      who can represent a more holistic lifestyle. If you could possibly
      post this message or recommend people who might be right, I would
      greatly appreciate it.

      If you would like more information, please contact me at 310-828-1811
      or email me at cperry@....

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,

      Cheryl Perry