Re: [Meditation Society of America] Journal Entry-Eve

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
      pardon! it is Pema Chodrun not Pem.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Michael Read
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 6:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] Journal Entry-Eve

      excellent, that is a meditation described by Pem Chodrun
      in her book "The Wisdom of No Escape and The Art of Lvong Kindness"

      ciao - michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
        Hi Michael,
        Yes, that is exactly right. I actually picked up this book after you
        suggested it to someone else here on the group. I really love it. I
        have only read the first 5 chapters. I am taking my time with it, re-
        reading chapters a few times before I move onto the next. I have read
        alot of book that have to do with meditation and there is something
        about this one that is very clear to me. I'm not quite sure what it
        is, maybe just her perspective. It has definately had an influence in
        my meditation.
        Thanks for the recommendation.
        Eve

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
        wrote:
        > excellent, that is a meditation described by Pem Chodrun
        > in her book "The Wisdom of No Escape and The Art of Lvong Kindness"
        >
        > ciao - michael

        Service.