Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: No mas

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
      --- G <crystalkundalini@...> wrote:
      > "jodyrrr"
      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > "Jeff
      > Belyea" <jeff@s...> wrote:
      > >
      > > [snip]
      > >
      > > > One was my wife who reminded
      > > > of a teaching from Yogananda
      > > > Paramhansa that "environment
      > > > is stronger than will."
      > >
      > > It's a good truism for sure, but I hope you aren't
      >
      > > trying to deflect the blame for your recent
      > travials
      > > with it.
      > >
      > > --jody.
      >
      > G: what one wants to see they will ..... whether
      > or not it is true is
      > another matter entirely.......

      Jason: Wow, is this Judi? No wonder why the 2 of you
      don't get along, you sound so much alike you could be
      sisters.

      from rose colored
      > glasses to the
      > dark pall of pessimism each has a different take on
      > one
      > statement......

      Jason: Yup, rose colored glasses, sounds just like
      happy, happy, joy, joy Jeff. Here is some pessimism
      for you both, neither of you missed out, nor have you
      gotten any further along then any other. To make
      claims as teachers or gurus and demand respect for you
      product is a fun game, but it certainly doesn't sit
      any nicer on the mantle then a bullshit throwing
      trophy does.

      what is it that you Want to
      > see.... ? where is
      > your attention gathered ?

      Jason: you obviously want to see Jeffs side, your
      attention is gathered in Jeffs corner. It seems when
      either of you are confronted the other comes running
      with questions blazing :)

      Digging up dirt in Peace and Love....

      http://calendar.yahoo.com