Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Artistic Frustration/Bobby :)

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 2, 2003
      What would you like to know about web design? I know
      the technical stuff, the networking, server side apps
      and some basic html. It's the way certain programs
      call out there functions that gets me. I'm a hard line
      designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I lack
      greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The piece I
      did for the inner traveler was the first time I picked
      up the creative side in some time. You may have a good
      resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you can
      e-mail me anytime :)

      Peace and Love

      --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > > Bobby,
      > >
      > > Not pertaining to the current discussion, could I
      > > e-mail you some "work" I've been doing. I'm
      > playing
      > > with my tablet in photoshop and could use some
      > > pointers or advice on technique.
      >

      > oh! Jason, please do it online!
      >
      > I am trying my best to become a web
      > -designer. I would love to read your
      > and Bobby's input, since as a recluse
      > I have non; my ex used to deal with
      > the business side of my art
      >
      > lk
      >
      > my practices:
      >
      > <http://santmat-meditation.net/1/design.html>
      > >
      > > Peace and Love

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com