Re: Frustration

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 2, 2003
      <Karta without a halo>

      > NOw, Karta, everyOne has a halO. Sometimes, they have these pinky
      > red swirls coming out of them, though.

      I felt like appearing without a halo
      and the point of mentioning the "ONE" vs
      airheads with holy-halos is somewhere else

      love, Karta

      devi: *there are no others* is exactly
      what it means..He's talking from a
      place where He is God and I am God
      and You are God and God is experiencing
      Himself = God-realiztion is realizing
      that you are
      God..the all alone, only One

      > this formula will work using ONE
      > instead of God:
      > He is ONE and I am ONE and
      > You are ONE and ONE is
      > experiencing = realization is realizing
      > that we are ONE
      >
      > only One
      >
      > Karta without a halo
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com