[Meditation Society of America] Re: Frustration

  • Onniko
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 2, 2003
      Oh ok, then here's some advice from your mom. People do begin their
      lives with this desire to pair off, find a mate, and all of that and
      it does make life uncomfortable in that area alot of times as they
      feel pressure from someone else. Ending and beginning and hunting
      can be a cycle of something that becomes the ultimate bore after
      awhile and can get in the way of more interesting things. Being in a
      morgage length relationship, my view would be that the long term
      mate ends up being the one that you hardly notice in that they go
      about their business and you find yourself just living life as usual
      in a psychological sense. You get to keep your most prized
      possession: Yourself ;o).

    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com