Mullah Nasrudin Story

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 11:49 PM
      Nasrudin was caught going well over the speed limit on a highway.
      "What's the big hurry?" asked the cop as he started to pull out the
      ticket book. "You see, officer" said Nasrudin, "I am so low on gas,
      I'm trying to get to the gas station before I run out . . ."

      Questions: How does this relate to people who take LSD?
      What spiritual message does this story teach?
      Did you witness your inner chatterer saying "Boy, is he stupid!", or
      something similar?
      Do you want to see some more Nasrudin stories, and if so, should
      there be questions/hints/comments also?

      In any event, if you had a laugh from the story, great!