[Meditation Society of America] Re: Frustration

  • Onniko
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 2, 2003
      How many long term relationships have you had, Jason, and how long
      do you consider long?

      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > --- mlcanow <mlcanow@y...> wrote:
      > > Jason Fishman

      > > put
      > > on

      > > women

      > > > It seems to tick women off by letting my libido
      > > run
      > > > wild all night and not calling for a few days :)
      > > >
      > > > Wonder why I'm still single? hehe
      > > >
      > > > Peace and Love
      > >
      > > I am finding out a difficulty in sustaining personal
      > > relationships,
      > > others than the family ones i already carry
      > > throughout my life since
      > > the past.
      > > And what becomes difficult, is that the one that
      > > pretends to relate
      > > to me, expects some kind of ownership in an
      > > exclusive person to
      > > person way. Once there are no parameters appart from
      > > those that
      > > arise from an inner feeling of natural and
      > > spontaneous action,
      > > relationships are great for a while, but they become
      > > limiting among
      > > time.
      > >
      > > Love,
      > > ml
      >
      > Howdy ml,
      >
      > I like what you say here. People taking ownership of
      > another, taking responsibility for anothers actions in
      > a sense. Among long term relationships, these factors
      > aren't truly relavent. People just get bored, many
      > can't figure out why, no matter who does the dishes
      > correctly, they still feel empty. They make statements
      > like "you complete me" or "I can't live without you"
      > until the moment arrives and they are forced to live
      > without. This emptiness of ownership of any other is
      > parallel to the taking ownership of a thing, such as
      > memory or items of importance. It seems that we really
      > don't exist (outside of a moment) to maintain
      > anything, anywhere at anytime.
      >
      > Peace and Love

      > http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com