Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Frustration

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 2, 2003
      --- mlcanow <mlcanow@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > It occurs to me something I read in some book on
      > > > interpretation of
      > > > dreams. The car is the symbol for sex. Not to
      > put
      > > > too fine a point
      > > > on it, the car out of your own control is pretty
      > on
      > > > target for todays
      > > > libido in general.
      > > >
      > > > Applying that to my own delimna of ticking off
      > > > people, I can attest
      > > > to the fact that I have ticked off plenty of
      > women
      > > > by not knowing
      > > > what to do (how to act in a relationship).
      > > >
      > > > your online psychobabble service
      > > > Bobby G.
      > >
      > > It seems to tick women off by letting my libido
      > run
      > > wild all night and not calling for a few days :)
      > >
      > > Wonder why I'm still single? hehe
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      >
      > I am finding out a difficulty in sustaining personal
      > relationships,
      > others than the family ones i already carry
      > throughout my life since
      > the past.
      > And what becomes difficult, is that the one that
      > pretends to relate
      > to me, expects some kind of ownership in an
      > exclusive person to
      > person way. Once there are no parameters appart from
      > those that
      > arise from an inner feeling of natural and
      > spontaneous action,
      > relationships are great for a while, but they become
      > limiting among
      > time.
      >
      > Love,
      > ml

      Howdy ml,

      I like what you say here. People taking ownership of
      another, taking responsibility for anothers actions in
      a sense. Among long term relationships, these factors
      aren't truly relavent. People just get bored, many
      can't figure out why, no matter who does the dishes
      correctly, they still feel empty. They make statements
      like "you complete me" or "I can't live without you"
      until the moment arrives and they are forced to live
      without. This emptiness of ownership of any other is
      parallel to the taking ownership of a thing, such as
      memory or items of importance. It seems that we really
      don't exist (outside of a moment) to maintain
      anything, anywhere at anytime.

      Peace and Love

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com