[Meditation Society of America] Re: Frustration

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 2, 2003
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > > It occurs to me something I read in some book on
      > > interpretation of
      > > dreams. The car is the symbol for sex. Not to put
      > > too fine a point
      > > on it, the car out of your own control is pretty on
      > > target for todays
      > > libido in general.
      > >
      > > Applying that to my own delimna of ticking off
      > > people, I can attest
      > > to the fact that I have ticked off plenty of women
      > > by not knowing
      > > what to do (how to act in a relationship).
      > >
      > > your online psychobabble service
      > > Bobby G.
      >
      > It seems to tick women off by letting my libido run
      > wild all night and not calling for a few days :)
      >
      > Wonder why I'm still single? hehe
      >
      > Peace and Love

      You're looking under the hood too closely. Kicking the tires and
      wanting performance ratings from competing manufacturers.

      Me, I make too many analogies.

      It may be true though that the car is the symbol for sex for men
      only, I don't know. It may have been horses for cowboys. The
      motivations for strange behavior is always difficult to observe.

      "cruisin' in my automobile"
      Bobby G.

      > http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com