Re: Hari OM Please subscribe to the Sri Sivananda Daily Readings

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      I highly recommend subscribing to the Sri Sivananda Daily Readings to
      everyone. They are a treasure, and the web site http://www.dlsmd.org
      is one of the best on the web. Thank you Sri Kartik Vashisht for your
      selfless efforts to share this divine wisdom.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America

      kvashisht <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hari OM
      >
      > Please subscribe to the Sri Sivananda Daily Readings - Each day, you
      > will recieve a page sized inspiration from the Sivananda Daily
      > Readings, a compillation of 77 books by Gurudev Swami Sivananda, as
      > compilled wonderfully by Sri Swami Venketesananda in his book
      > called "Sivananda Daily Readings".

      > No commercial mail is sent by us. We value your privacy and keep your
      > email address confidential.
      >
      > These most inspiring teachings are progressive and present to you a
      > different topic each day for contemplation and meditation. Any missed
      > readings can be downloaded from our website at http://www.dlsmd.org/
      >
      > Aside from the Sivananda Daily Readings, we will also keep you
      > informed of activities, special events and spiritual retreats.
      >
      > Our website has a treasure of information on Yoga, Meditation,
      > Sadhana, Prayers, Sanatana Dharma, Vedic Religion, Hinduism and
      > Spiritual Teachings from The Great Masters and Teachers who have
      > illumined the path for us.
      >
      > This effort is an offering to the Holy Feet of Param Gurudev, Sri
      > Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj, Our Beloved Gurudev, Sri Swami
      > Chidanandaji Maharaj, Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj and Sri Swami
      > Venkatesanandaji Maharaj. May their blessings be forever with you all.
      >
      > May the blessings of God Almighty and Gurudev Sri Swami Sivananda be
      > ever upon you and your family. May your path be forever illuminated!
    • kvashisht
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12 5:00 AM
        Hari OM

        Please subscribe to the Sri Sivananda Daily Readings - Each day, you
        will recieve a page sized inspiration from the Sivananda Daily
        Readings, a compilation of 77 books by Gurudev Swami Sivananda, as
        compilled wonderfully by Sri Swami Venketesananda in his book
        called "Sivananda Daily Readings". To subscribe please send mail to
        Kartik kvashisht@..., Anil rudra@... or visit