Re: Transcendental meditation

  • tjperez
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2002
      TM is the "GOOD Stuff." That's generally what I'm interested in. I
      wouldn't mind learning but I invested my money in telecom stocks...I
      guess I won't be going for awhile!

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., Dave Orleans
      <davidhorleans@y...> wrote:

      > A friend has recommended TM to me. I have done my own research
      and contacted a place that will teach me in my state for $2500.

      > This seems very high. Are there any ex-TM'ers here that say
      otherwise? I don't expect current TM people to say that it's not
      worth it but it seems very expensive for something that "comes
      naturally". TIA,Dave

    • gangak000
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2002
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "tjperez" <tjperez@y...>
        wrote:
        > TM is the "GOOD Stuff." That's generally what I'm interested in.
        I wouldn't mind learning but I invested my money in telecom
        stocks...I guess I won't be going for awhile!

        G: there are many genuine teachers that give more than what
        TM does and for nothing........

        shanti shanti shanti Maha Shanti om ...g...