Re: Frustration

  • Onniko
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 1, 2003
      <Symbolically it may mean I am being pushed around because I fear
      others being ticked off at me. Or maybe I want to avoid trouble but
      can't. Or I get impatient with people who do that to me.

      What do you think it means, Onniko?

      For me it might be a symbol of something other than making someone
      else mad or getting impatient. I don't get impatient with traffic
      and don't think that others might get mad at me for what I do, but
      I'm afraid of the fast decisions it takes to manuever. I also tend
      to look at the whole picture with every car in the area rather that
      just the few that I really need to keep track of. So, traffic might
      be for me a symbol of not trusting myself enough or maybe just plain
      cowardice :o). The sleeping dream related to traffic is the one
      where I'm driving and lose either my vision or my ability to move
      freely.

    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com