Re: Frustration

  • G
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 1, 2003
      > Just as in dreams where each element of the dream is an
      aspect of myself I think everything I notice in life is an aspect of
      me.

      > Symbolically it may mean I am being pushed around because I
      fear others being ticked off at me. Or maybe I want to avoid
      trouble but can't. Or I get impatient with people who do that to
      me.

      > What do you think it means, Onniko?

      > Bobby G.

      G: perhaps it is time to question these reactions and where
      they stem from and what holds it in place .... in the end it's all
      about the conceptualized "ME" ...... i want , i need, rather than
      seeing other as One, most are focused on their emotional wants
      , perceived needs, and structure being catered to .....

      this is where self enquiry begins ..... starting to question
      what is this *ME* that holds these desires in place..... one must
      eventually come to a place of questioning it all to the very depths
      and core of their being ..... it takes pulling apart the illusions
      until ego identification and being wrapped up in the temporal
      form, mind, and emotions begin to fall away .....

      meditation brings focused awareness and a bit of a cushion
      so that patterns may begin to be seen and questioned...... it is
      this enquiry that can dispell the shadows that cover the pure
      essense with the false self that seeks to maintain and *keep
      safe* the temporal form along with it's strongholds of mental and
      emotional baggage called bondage and maya ........

      shanti om
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com