Re: Frustration

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 48 , May 31, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Onniko"
      <onniko@y...> wrote:
      > <ps-the frustration of driving a car in heavy traffic is the same
      > for
      > everybody. If you are waiting to pull out into heavy traffic you
      > will tick off either the person you pull out in front of or the
      > person behind you when you don't pull out in front of someone.>
      >
      > Haha, do you believe that everything in life is a symbol? If so,
      > what do you think heavy traffic means?

      Just as in dreams where each element of the dream is an aspect of
      myself I think everything I notice in life is an aspect of me.

      Symbolically it may mean I am being pushed around because I fear
      others being ticked off at me. Or maybe I want to avoid trouble but
      can't. Or I get impatient with people who do that to me.

      What do you think it means, Onniko?

      Bobby G.

      > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > > Frustration has some interesting facets I think.
      > >
      > > The frustration of a scrub lady working twenty years to get by
      and
      > > pay bills would be different in type from the frustration of a
      > > socialite of wealth spending twenty years buying things and is
      > > frustrated that the thrill has gone out of. The depression of
      > each
      > > would be similar but the connection to the environment is very
      > > different.
      > >
      > > The frustration of someone who feels they are missing something
      in
      > > their life of going along with the status quo of culture would be
      > > different from the frustration of the revolutionary who can't get
      > his
      > > message out.
      > >
      > > The frustration of the star crossed loser would be different from
      > the
      > > frustration of the religious leader who can't get people to see
      > happy
      > > they would be if they took up his religion.
      > >
      > > The frustration of the artist who cannot make the perfect
      painting
      > > would be different from the frustration of the person who wishes
      > they
      > > could express themselves as an artist.
      > >
      > > Being foiled just seems to be part of what happens when we see
      > > ourselves in relationship to others.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.
      > >
      > > ps-the frustration of driving a car in heavy traffic is the same
      > for
      > > everybody. If you are waiting to pull out into heavy traffic you
      > > will tick off either the person you pull out in front of or the
      > > person behind you when you don't pull out in front of someone.
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com