Re: [Meditation Society of America] Frustration

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 48 , May 31, 2003
      --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I have a question. Are you the change, the thing
      > > > that changes, or the
      > > > knowing of the change? or something else?
      > > >
      > > > Love
      > > > Bobby G.
      > >
      > > Can you define change? Wouldn't the definition of
      > > change be to never the same? Well that can't
      > always be
      > > true everything changes over time based entirely
      > apon
      > > it surroundings or the relationship as you put it
      > > the other. So in a sense nothing truly ever
      > changes,
      > > only the other that creates the neccesity for
      > change.
      > > If there were truly no other then nothing would
      > ever
      > > be changed. In answer to your question, I am the
      > > change, the changer or the changed at any given
      > > moment.
      >
      > well, i am the same person I was at birth in one
      > sense. A
      > continuously alive person. I had a memory one time
      > of myself as a
      > young child and realized I was the same person. I
      > was grown and had
      > characteristics but I was still the same person. I
      > was stunned.
      >
      > I sat for three days and pondered this. I have not
      > changed. A
      > friend came over and invited me up to his
      > girlfriend's cabin in the
      > mountains for a long weekend. I went and we
      > immediately got snowed
      > in. I was alone so I went to the library and just
      > plucked down a
      > book at random. It was Ramacharaka's 'Raja Yoga'.
      >
      > The first Idea in the book was, "The I is
      > changeless".
      >
      > A nice weekend read.
      >
      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

      Peace and Love

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com